So you think you’re crazy enough to join the family? See below for our current openings:
Brewery Sales Rep
Eagle County, Colorado
Be a part of one of the fastest growing breweries in Colorado! Crazy Mountain Brewing Co. is currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative for Eagle County Colorado.
The Sales Representative is responsible for the service and sales growth of our partnering retailers. The Sales Representative may be responsible for executing deliveries on an as needed bases, providing accounts with product education and creating/maintaining strong relationships in a competitive Colorado beer market. Additionally, this position will require some travel to support our distributor partner in markets outside of Eagle Co. This position reports to the Sales Director.
- Work independently to sell all Crazy Mountain products by developing and maintaining effective customer relationships with buyers of Off and On Premise retail establishments within territory.
- Grow account base by identifying accounts that are not currently carrying Crazy Mountain’s products, developing relationships and opening new accounts to increase market presence.
- Identify and understand customers’ needs and dynamics in the marketplace.
- Manage time and priorities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Create invoices, track accounts sales, and collect customer payments as needed.
- Observe all state and federal laws pertaining to the sale, merchandising and promotion of products.
- Attend festivals as well as create and execute account events as a representative of Crazy Mountain Brewing Co.
- Must be punctual, professional, self-motivated and employ effective time management skills
- Passion for and in depth knowledge of craft beer.
- Desire to increase knowledge-base of the beverage industry.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Familiarity with draft system dynamics and ability to troubleshoot when necessary.
- Ability to work independently, as well as as a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written with clients, coworkers and supervisors in the primary language used in the workplace.
- Must be able to continuously sit, stand, walk, climb, bend, stoop, and lift, carry and handle up to 170 lbs.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates
- Minimum of Two (2) years of relevant work experience in a sales-related role
- Prior experience in distribution is a plus but not required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable and safe vehicle
- Must have a passion for craft beer.
We employ people who have fun, work hard and know how to balance the two to create an immediate impact in the market. We encourage everyone at Crazy Mountain to be motivated to grow alongside and within our company. Every employee is an extremely important part of the Crazy Mountain team and its future.
Crazy Mountain Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages, paid time off, benefits (medical, dental, vision, life) and Crazy Good BEER! This position is a year round position with a base salary, plus commission.
If you do not submit a cover letter, your resume will not be viewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on Experience
For consideration for this crazy cool role, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org